Returns & Refunds
We hope that you will be happy with your purchase but if for any reason you are not, we are happy to give a refund in line with the terms and conditions below:
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us and quote your order reference number. You can then return the goods to us within 14 days of receipt and we will issue you a full refund or exchange (excluding original delivery charges) upon receipt, subject to the following terms. If an item is unsuitable, delivery charges for the return of an item will not be reimbursed. If an item is faulty, then delivery charges will be reimbursed along with a refund or exchange. Please include the original receipt and the returns form with all of your goods.
- The parcel can take up to 7 working days to reach us, therefore we recommend that you send items back as soon as possible to ensure the goods arrive to us within 14 days of receipt, so we can process your refund. If the goods do not reach us within 14 days of receipt then we reserve the right not to process your return.
- Under the United Kingdom's distance selling regulations you have the right to cancel your order or any item purchased online from Charlie Boots, for a full refund, in line with the following terms. If you have not yet received your order, please contact Charlie@charlieboots.com as soon as possible to arrange a cancellation before the order is dispatched. This way you will also have your postage fees returned. All order cancellations must be made in writing, quoting your order reference number, within 7 working days from the day after the order was dispatched. If your order has already been processed and dispatched to you, it will be necessary for you to return the goods following our return procedures detailed in this section so we can process your refund. If it has already been dispatched then your postage will not be returned.
- All goods are your responsibility once in your possession, which includes their transit while being returned to us, so please handle all goods with extreme care and ensure that you send the package by recorded delivery as well as retaining your proof of postage.
- In order to process a refund, the goods must be returned to us intact and undamaged. When trying items on please ensure you are not wearing perfume or a deodorant which may leave a scent or marks on the item. We will be unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed.
- Please note that we are only able to accept returns for underwear if the items are either in their original unopened, sealed packaging, or if the items are faulty.
- If you are returning goods that are not what you ordered then a replacement product will be sent out free of charge on receipt of the unwanted item.
- Charlie Boots is happy to offer an exchange to the value of the item being returned. You must meet any excess in cost.